Använder Blogger.

fredag 20 april 2012

Beginning of a French heavy cavalry brigade

Greetings,

Here is an update on my heavy cavalry. En avant!



Noble cuirassiers, reminding us of the burgundian knights of old...

Cuirassier command, with a trumpeter in the imperial livery.

Daunting dragoons
A close-up of the dragoons.

The dragoon command with mounted sappeur!
As you can see I have two squadrons of 12 finished, when the whole brigade is done I will have 3 units of 24.

Regards,

Anders the elder

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! Impressive looking units and great paint jobs.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Simply outstanding Sir! These are on my to-do list and if mine end up half as lovely as yours I shall be happy...

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank you, its very encouraging to hear that.

    I'm going to pick up some more boxes so I can finish the brigade. I have some interesting plans for the brigade command so keep and eye out for it.

    Regards,

    Anders the elder

    SvaraRadera

Back to TOP